Ingredients: Vegan ramen // spinach // 1 carrot // green beans // cabbage // 2 tbsps of sesame seeds // ½ a chili // 1 tbsp of garlic // 1 tbsp of ginger // 3 tbsps of sesame seed oil // vegan boullion powder // soy sauce //
Hello everybody! I am really getting on top of these recipes at the moment. In my latest what I eat in a day video I showed you my go-to soup for lunch and a lot fo you asked for the recipe, so here we are. I hope you’ll like it as much as I do!
1. Heat some water with bouillon powder, garlic, chili, and ginger. Bring it to a light boil.
2. Cut the green beans and carrots into smaller pieces and add them to the soup with the cabbage as well.
3. Add soy sauce and oil, along with the noodles.
4. Boil the noodle soups for 3 minutes and add the spinach.
5. Serve piping hot with sesame seeds and soy sauce on top.