Hello everybody! I often plug a sustainable brand, and I love working with companies from the sustainable fashion world, but sometimes it can be difficult to navigate all the info, or simply to find a brand I talked about 2 years ago. So now I am trying to make a list that I can update every now and then. Whenever I stumble upon a green brand, I’ll add them to this list, so you can be updated to date on the best sustainable brands always. There are products or elements that I love on each of these sites, but not everything is vegan, just have that in mind.
- Mahla Clothing: a brand that strives towards zero waste production, has cool and edgy designs and uses both deadstock, waste fabrics, and recycled materials. (use code GITTEMARY for free shipping all 2020)
- Oh Seven Days: makes limited editions collections to avoid overproduction, surplus fabrics and makes fashionable and stylish pieces
- Aniela Parys: makes both clothes, underwear and swimwear, handmade pieces from Barcelona
- Noo Boo: t-shirts made ethically in bamboo fiber
- Wituka: organic non-basic t-shirts with cool and nerdy prints, made ethically in their workshop in Spain.
- Lucy & Yak: UK based clothing brands that do everything for transparent and ethical fashion, makes a variety of clothes, including cool overalls and dresses.
- People Tree: UK based clothing brand that makes sustainable, organic and ethical fashion pieces
- Maium: makes raincoats from recycled plastic bottles from Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
- ArmedAngels: a Germany based fashion brand that makes conscious and sustainable clothing for both men and women.
- The Finiti: A small business that makes sustainable women’s clothing in the US. Everything is handmade in Tencel by the owner and no mass production insight
- CHNGE: a brand that creates fair trade sustainable t-shirts in organic cotton. The brand makes carbon neutral garments and does an amazing job giving back to at-risk communities. The t-shirts have amazing and political prints that I just adore.
- Aluka: A brand based in Denmark that delivers made-to-order basics in GOTS certified cotton.
- Tamga Designs: an ethical and sustainable women’s fashion store with colour designs that are designed, dyed, and produced consciously.
- Miret: makes veggie sneakers in plant fibers
- Wair: uses waste fabric and natural rubber to make vegan sneakers in Portugal
- Cariuma: A conscious sneakers brand from Rio
- Ethletic: an ethical and vegan sneakers company that uses Fair Trade cotton and natural rubber
- Wildling Shoes: an ethical and natural shoe brand for both adults and children, founded in Germany
Underwear & Swimwear:
- Organic Basics: makes underwear, socks, and activewear in Tencel and recycled materials (use code GMAROBC4 for 10% off) (affiliate link)
- Troo: reuses recycled lace to make beautiful sustainable and handmade lingerie
- Under Protection: underwear brand that uses organic and recycled material
- Dilling: uses organic cotton and dies their fabrics pollution-free
- WEARETALA: an inclusive and sustainable underwear brand who is transparent and ethical
- Vitamin A: a brand based in California which makes their swimwear with 95% locally sourced materials.
- Bikini Empire: donates percentages of their profits to several charities, their workers do not work overtime and are paid 3 times as much as average makes way for an ethical supply chain.
- Galamaar: this brand makes their swimwear from discarded ocean waste and completely sweat-shop free
- Alyend Together: a sustainable brand that makes swimwear for both men and women, they use recycled materials and are transparent about their supply chain
- Jonesy: a US-based underwear brand with a transparent supply chain, they produce their garments in New York and use OEKO-TEX certified fabrics.
- Bagabù: ethical and sustainable bag company located in Copenhagen, also uses deadstock fabric
- Grün: reused recycled materials and waste fabrics to make bags, laptops sleeves, and bag packs
- Pakt: sustainable travel bag packs made from recycled single-use plastic (affiliate)
- Charlie Feist: uses recycled materials and makes ethical and vegan bags in England
- Kantala: makes authentic and luxurious vegan handbags, and pays their worker fair wages
- Cesarscork: a brand that makes handbags, and other accessories from cork. They are based in Portugal and uses primarily cork in their products, they are also 100% vegan
Jewelery & glasses:
- Ola ’Elua: a sustainable jewelry brand that makes handcrafted pieces from recycled materials.
- Black Buddha Jewelry: a Danish brand that is inspired both by the atmosphere of Bali and Norse mythology, all their pieces are made from recycled materials
- Ana Luisa: luxury style jewelry made with recycled silver and gold, they also have lab-grown diamonds.
- Honu: a company that makes beautiful jewelry and donates 10% of their profit to save the turtles
- Votch: makes vegan watches and have a wide selection and plant-based leathers
- Nordgreen: a watch brand with a large charity program, also has vegan watches, although they also carry leather items.
- Lunel Vintage: a sustainable small business that restores vintage sunglass frames. The business is zero waste because old and unrecyclable lenses are reused in jewelry production. The restoration is sweatshop-free and the store offers worldwide shipping and returns.
- Stilnest: A German jewelry brand that uses recycled and responsibly sourced materials, and makes-to-order to avoid overproduction and waste